Relaxing while looking for magnificent Mt. Fuji
Located on the top floor (4th floor) of Fujiyama Onsen, you can spend a relaxing day in the bedrock bath area with a bedrock bath overlooking Mt. Fuji in front of you, a manga corner with popular manga, and a "hot room" equipped with heated floors.
Charges and notes
* If you accept it together at the time of admission reception, we will guide you at a discount rate of 610 yen.
* When using it, please accept at the front desk on the 1st floor.
* Children under elementary school age cannot use this service.
・When using the bedrock bath area (observation bedrock bath, bedrock bath, hot room, manga corner), please use bedrock bathing.
・Please remove watches, glasses, precious metals.
・ After intense exercise, those with weak hearts, those who use pacemakers, those who are drunk, those who do not feel good,
Please refrain from using people with high blood pressure, menstruation, and pregnant people.
・Be careful of bass burns.
・Please do not engage in acts that may cause inconvenience to other customers (chatting, snoring, eating and drinking, etc.).
・If you feel sick, please leave the room without overdoing it.
・ Please note that no refund will be given after wearing a bedrock bath.
Flow of use
【Flow of bedrock bath】
1. Spread a large-sized towel on a rock and let it sit for 5 minutes from above.
I will lie back for 2 or 10 minutes.
3. Take a rest for about 5 minutes and rehydrate.
※ It is effective to repeat 1 to 3 a few times.